Monday, December 22, 2008

Suddenly....

"Suddenly.....
Life has new meaning to me. There's beauty up above, and things we never take notice of. You wake up and suddenly you're in love...." (~Billy Ocean~)

Pernah x u guys wake up and feel that way? That happened to me this morning. I know that i love this guy but this morning, i feel that i love him much much more. It seems funny cos all this while i'm trying to hold back. Bak kate org melayu, main tarik tali. Huhuhu =) Kdg2 it is scary for me to see myself in love with sumone. It's hard for me to put my trust on him and to trust myself too....hahaha**

Pelik kadang2 rasanya cinta tu kan??
Kite saling mencintai tapi dalam mase yg same susah utk kite luahkan.
**sigh**-

Next year da nak msuk 25 years old. By that age,my mum already have 3daughters. Sumtimes when i go back home, my mum will ask me "Bile la anak mak ni nak kawen?" and the answer that she will get is "Tunggu la klau da gatal"...hukhukhuk =) ampun mak....


Cinta.Kaseh.Sayang.Kahwin.Komitmen.Pengorbanan.Tanggungjawab.Halal.Matang.Percaya.

1 comment:

Fuzy blurry said...

uishh..mendalam maksud die tu...
"tunggu anak mak dah gatal"?. tot u already 'dah gatal' hihihi